Hello pretty ladies!!
It’s always said that feet can tell a lot about yourself. Women who will groom her feet contribute greatly to her overall beauty and personality, and it’s the best indicator of how well she takes care of herself. Also, who doesn’t love those soft heels without cracks, and flaunt your feet with those high heels sandals. ♥♥♥
So here I’m sharing today on how to do a pedicure at home by yourself when you have no time to go to parlour.
Thing’s you will need:
- Nail cutter
- Cotton pads
- Nail Polish Remover
- Cuticle Cream
- Cuticle pusher
- Nail file
- Soaking tub and towels for drying your feet.
- Foot file, pumice stone or a loofah
- Foot brush scrubber
- Foot moisturizer
- Baby Shampoo or any mild shampoo
- ½ lemon
- Crystal salt AKA Sea Salt, Rock salt, and Kosher Salt
- Good Nail color of your choice
- Any face pack, precisely Multani Mitti
All above items are easily available, but Cuticle cream sometimes we won’t be having at home hence I’m sharing here on how to make cuticle cream by yourself at home.
Thing’s required for preparing cuticle cream:
- Coconut oil
- Aloe vera gel
Directions or preparing cuticle cream:
Just mix 1:1 ratio of coconut oil and aloe Vera gel together and store it in a small container, cool down the mixture for some time. Homemade cuticle cream is ready to use.
Steps to do a pedicure:
- Take Warm water in soaking tub.
- Add 2 tsp of Crystal salt or sea salt.
- Add few pebbles if you want to feel that spa effect ♥♥
- Add 1 tsp of Shampoo.
- Add few lemon drops.
- Stir a bit and then soak your feet for 20 minutes, after 20 minutes remove your feet from water and tap dry your feet with a towel.
- Remove nail polish if any with the help of nail polish remover.
- Cut or trim your nails from Nail cutter, I prefer to cut my nails after soaking, as I have hard nails so that soaking would make it soft and easier to cut or trim, after trimming give your nail a good shape from nail file.
- Apply the cuticle cream on your nails, one I have mentioned in DIY above or any of your choice, and soak back your feet in water for some time (2 – 3 minutes).
- Remove your feet from water and Wipe off the cuticle cream from your nails with the help of cotton pads, push back extra cuticle from cuticle pusher.
- Take a Foot brush and add some shampoo on the brush, and scrub your nails and feet.
- Take Foot file scrub through your heels and all the cracked part of your feet and then take pumice stone or a loofah and scrub cracked area of your feet again.
- Then you can apply some exfoliating scrub and give a good scrub for 5 minutes, and then wipe off the scrub with damp cotton pads.
- Apply Multani Mitti if required, and leave it 5 – 10 minutes and then wipe it off.
- Apply a good foot cream, Avocado one would be great, and give a good message.
- Last, my favourite thing to do, apply nail polish of your choice. ♥♥ 🙂
You can do pedicure once or twice a month depending on your feet.
Take care of your feet by applying a good foot cream regularly and try not to walk bare feet.
I would like to suggest Lakme parlour for pedicure, they’ve got a signature pedicure which cost Rs.1000 +, but trust me it’s worth to try, when you have any function to attend, or for your marriage or engagement, Signature pedicure would last for 3 months and in between you can try this homemade pedicure and maintain your feet soft and supple.
If you like this please hit that like button !! ♥♥♥
Please share this on your Facebook page. ♥♥
You can follow me on below links for regular updates.
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/StyleMeSwag.blog/
Website link: https://stylemeswag.com/
Instagram handle – stylemeswag.blog
Check out my previous posts using Navigation in the Menu Bar or the links provided below!! ♥♥