Hello beautiful ladies 🙂
Thanks a lot for wonderful response on my previous post on “15 beauty hacks every women should know” if you haven’t checked yet please click on the link.
As always I love to try the new face masks available in market, recently when I was checking online, I got eye on this new mask range from L’oreal Paris skin expert range which has been recently launched in India.
L’oreal Paris skin experts created a range of clay-mud masks to beautify your skin in minutes. Each mask is powered by 3 different clays in their pure form and enhanced with a nature-sourced ingredient. Formulated in indulgent creamy textures that turn you into a multi-sensorial experience with every use.
When it come to skin care range all the brands tend to launch mainly for oily skin beauties, but this time L’oreal has done really wonderful job where each mask designed to target specific skin concerns. Use one, Two or three clays on different areas of the face depending on skin needs to multi-mask and create your ultimate.An absolute detox for your skin!
For Oily skin beauties – L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify
For Normal skin beauties – L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Exfoliate & Refine Pores
Combination skin beauties – You can mix these masks in problematic areas, and make Multi-Masking Regime, i.e,. if you are oily in T-zone you can apply Purify & mattify mask and if your cheeks are normal/dry you can use Exfoliate & Refine pores mask.
Dull and tired skin – L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Detox & Brighten Clay Mask addresses your dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion. Detox & Brighten Clay Mask is not yet available in India in some websites, as well as store. You can try checking in ebay and Amazon, but it looks to be priced higher, so please wait for it to launch in stores, i will update on the post once it available.
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify – Contains Eucalyptus
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Exfoliate & Refine Pores – Contains Charcoal
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Detox & Brighten Clay Mask Contains Red Algae
Today I would be talking about Purify & Mattify mask as mine is oily skin type, so i have tried this mask on myself.
Purify & Mattify is a super-charged pure clay face mask for clogged pores with the power of Eucalyptus to purify and mattify your skin in just 10 minutes. The fresh, Indulgent eucalyptus skin care formula provides a soothing and refreshing spa-like experience, While powerful pure clays penetrate deep to remove impurities and unclog pores.
Purify & Mattify mask addresses below issues:
1. Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Mask addresses your shiny and oily skin.
2. Skin appears purified and healthier.
3. The creamy texture works deep into the pores, Pores seem tightened and less visible, without over-drying.
4. Skin complexion appears fresher, Skin looks re-energized and refreshed.
5. You feel skin will be visibly purified and matte-looking, Without drying it out.
6. It has Eucalyptus extracts with skin cleansing properties
7. Leaves skin matte, clearer and smoother.
Each clay mask combines a powerful blend of three pure clays: Kaolin, Montmorillonite and Ghassoul, Leaving skin smooth, Fresh and radiant.
- Kaolin: A pure clay highly concentrated with silicates known to absorb impurities and excess oil to help purify delicate skin affected by daily pollutants.
- Montmorillonite: A pure clay rich in minerals, This clay helps to purify and re-balance the skin, Reducing imperfections.
- Ghassoul: A pure clay able to absorb impurities and oils without causing irritation, Leaving skin smooth, fresh and radiant.
How to use:
Apply an even layer to clean dry skin, avoiding eye and lip area. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes then remove with water.
Pros of L’Oreal Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Mask:
1. Easy application, as the pack comes in the form of clay/mud, no need to mix it with water or any liquid. Texture is blendable.
2. Provides instant glow to the skin, by removing all the impurities from the skin.
3. For oily skin beauties, it really helps in removing that extra unwanted shine from the skin and gives a mattifying look.
4. The mask tightens and dries quickly, hence no need to wait for long to remove the mask.
5. The mattifying properties of the smooth green clay are great for keeping oily skin at bay throughout the day.
Cons of L’Oreal Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Mask:
1. Little bit pricey compared to other masks available in the market, but I would say it’s worth as you can use a minimum of 10 times and it does the job as it claims.
My ratings: 4.5 out 5 🙂 ❤ ❤
Note: Please purchase the mask’s as per your skin concern.
Would be interested to hear your thoughts on these masks. Have you used one or more of them? Let me know how you rate these, and I’ll be back with another review soon! Thanks for reading!!
If you like this post please hit that like button or make sure you rate on the top section, also share your opinions in the comment section on the post or on facebook page!! ♥♥♥
Please share this on your Facebook page. ♥♥
You can follow me on below links for regular updates.
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/StyleMeSwag.blog/
Website link: https://stylemeswag.com/
Instagram handle – stylemeswag.blog
Check out my previous post using Navigation in the Menu Bar or the links provided below!! ♥♥